Art Items - illustrated pouch아트상품-일러스트 파우치

Art Items - illustrated pouch

Another art product
Illustration pouch .


#One
<Title: I'm so hurt>
Artificial leather pouch.

It's when I hold it in my hand.
It's the right size for a hand that's not too big or too small.



#2
<Title: girls>

Front/Back



It's a very pretty child for storing cosmetics.



# 3
<Title: The letter>




Front/Back

Printing is very clean.

The leather is also luxurious.

You can also put your writing tools.


You put cosmetics
Wow ~ luxury ~~



This product is very nice too ^ ^


*DETAIL
The inside is pvc material. There is no worry about pollution. Finishing is hard and neat.                 

Sewing lines are neat and tidy ~ The more you see the more luxurious texture


It is limited to 10 pieces.
I already went out a few for gifts ^^
This product was made in Flokok Land.
Thank you for helping me in many ways ^^

I'm going to play with Flokoku Land ~

이 글은 Evernote에서 작성되었습니다. Evernote는 하나의 업무 공간입니다. Evernote를 다운로드하세요.

0 개의 댓글